Who We Are
Established in 1988, Cheltenham Housing Aid Centre is a small independent charity, that provides free advice and information to help vulnerable and disadvantaged members of our community resolve housing issues and thereby improve their quality of life.
Currently, we provide specialist housing advice to clients who have drug and alcohol issues who are homeless or at risk of losing their home. Additionally we manage a bond scheme to help clients moving on to private tenancies. We also provide specialist money advice to the over 50's.
Money Advice & Debt Relief
- Are you aged 50 or over?
- Need specialist debt advice?
- Like to learn to budget better?
- Like to learn to be smarter with money?
- Are you homeless or have a housing problem?
- Do you have a drug or alcohol or alcohol issue?
- Do you want specialist advice to support you?
- Aged 18 or over
- Live or looking to reside in Cheltenham?
Rent Deposit Scheme
- Are you living in supported accommodation?
- Do you live in Gloucestershire
- Are you aged 18 or over
- Are you ready to live independently
We offer help to anyone who is:
- In supported housing
- Staying with friends or family
- A council, H.A. or private tenant
- An owner occupier
Office opening Times
- Monday 9:30 - 4:30
- Tuesday 9:30 - 4:30
- Wednesday 9:30 - 4:30
- Thursday 9:30 - 4:30
- Friday 09:30 - 4:30
Please call for an appointment
We need your help to help others
Funding & Support
We would like to say thank you to our funders for their support, which include: -
- The Big Lottery
- Cheltenham Borough Council
- Gloucestershire County Council
- and many other charities and trusts who kindly support our work and clients.